Blog Archive

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grocery Store Hours

I put off going to the grocery until after dinner, about 9:00 PM.  By the time I got to the Franprix, I found out they close at 9:00 PM.  So, I said to myself 'I'll pick some up in the morning.  Next morning, I have to be ready for the movers to arrive with our shipment at 9:00 AM, so I head over to the grocery store about 8:15.   I'm happy to see the door open from a distance, but when I get there, there's a cleaning guy sweeping, and he waves me off - 'We're closed.'  What?!  They don't open until 9:00 AM.  OK, I'll just go across the street to the giant (by Parisian standards) Monoprix.  Guess what?  They don't open until 9:00 AM either.  Hmm.  Guess I'd better start planning my grocery trips a little better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts